Development Boards (Programmable Controllers) » A-Star Programmable Controllers » A-Star 328PB Micro »
A-Star 328PB Micro - 5V, 20MHz
The A-Star 328PB Micro is a tiny programmable module featuring the ATmega328PB AVR microcontroller, a backward-compatible replacement for the popular ATmega328P that features more general-purpose I/O and many additional peripherals. This module provides access to all 24 digital input/output pins (of which 9 can be used as PWM outputs and 8 as analog inputs), all on a board measuring only 1.3″ × 0.7″. It ships preloaded with an Arduino-compatible serial bootloader that enables programming through the Arduino IDE via a USB-to-serial adapter, and the ISP pins are accessible for programming with an AVR programmer. This version features a 20 MHz resonator and a 5 V regulator that can be powered from 5.5 V to 15 V supplies. Note: See product description for speed warning.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): version
|Description||Specs (16)||Pictures (11)||Resources (22)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
Documentation and other information
- ATmega328PB datasheet (4MB pdf)
- Atmel Application Note AT15007: Differences between ATmega328/P and ATmega328PB (283k pdf)
- Application note describing differences between ATmega328 variants and the ATmega328PB.
- Pinout diagram of the A-Star 328PB Micro (579k pdf)
- Schematic diagram of the A-Star 328PB Micro (132k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the A-Star 328PB Micro (199k pdf)
- 3D model of the A-Star 328PB Micro (5MB step)
- Drill guide for the A-Star 328PB Micro (50k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.