We would like to hear what you have to say: if you have comments and questions about our products, suggestions for new products, information about your own projects, or anything else to share, please contact us!
For technical support
If you need technical support, please see our Support page for troubleshooting tips and advice on the best ways to contact us for help.
For the fastest response to your questions, post to our forum at http://forum.pololu.com/. This way, your questions and comments will reach the widest possible audience, both at Pololu and around the world. The forum is also a great place to chat about robotics and post pictures of your latest creations!
To reach us by email, please write to one of the following:
- Laser-cut mylar SMT stencils – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom laser cutting service – Please submit quote requests through our quote request form for the fastest response. If you have questions about laser cutting, please email email@example.com or give us a call.
- Technical support and customer service – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General questions and comments – email@example.com
- We do not take phone orders (please call if you need to change or cancel an order)
- Phone – (702) 262-6648
- Toll-free – 1-877-7-POLOLU (1-877-776-5658, in the U.S. only)
All letters and packages should be sent to our office at:
920 Pilot Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Please note we do not have a store front. If you would like to pick up some parts, please follow the local pick-up (will-call) instructions. If you would like to speak to us or see something in person, please call or email us to arrange a meeting.
- Pololu Blog – where we provide updates about what we and our customers are doing and thinking about.
- Engage Your Brain – sub-blog by company president Jan Malášek.
Older YouTube Channels
If you are interested in working at Pololu, please visit our jobs page.