Development Boards (Programmable Controllers) » A-Star Programmable Controllers » A-Star 32U4 Prime »
A-Star 32U4 Prime SV microSD (SMT Components Only)
The A-Star 32U4 Prime SV is a programmable board based on the ATmega32U4 AVR microcontroller and arranged in the common Arduino form factor. The A-Star Prime offers many additional features and improvements over competing products, including superior power management that enables efficient operation from 5 V to 36 V. This configuration of the A-Star 32U4 Prime SV includes microSD support and does include any through-hole components; it is intended for those who want to customize the way it is assembled.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): version
|Description||Specs (17)||Pictures (10)||Resources (24)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
Documentation and other information
- Pinout and power distribution diagrams of the A-Star 32U4 Prime (1MB pdf)
- Printable pinout and power distribution diagrams of the A-Star 32U4 Prime (applies to both LV and SV versions).
- Pololu A-Star 32U4 drivers for Windows (version 22.214.171.124) (7k zip)
- This download contains the Windows drivers for the A-Star 32U4 and the rest of our 32U4 family of boards.
- Schematic diagram of the A-Star 32U4 Prime SV (564k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram of the A-Star 32U4 Prime SV.
- Dimension diagram of the A-Star 32U4 Prime SV (4MB pdf)
- Drill guide for the A-Star 32U4 Prime SV (205k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- 3D model of the A-Star 32U4 Prime SV (27MB step)