Romi 32U4 Control Board
The Romi 32U4 Control Board turns the Romi chassis into a programmable robot based on the Arduino-compatible ATmega32U4 MCU. Its features include integrated dual motor drivers, a versatile power circuit, and inertial sensors, as well as connections for quadrature encoders and an optional LCD. The board also has the ability to interface with an added Raspberry Pi, making the foundation for a complete Raspberry Pi-controlled Romi robot.
|Description||Specs (16)||Pictures (12)||Resources (14)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (3)|
Documentation and other information
- Pololu A-Star 32U4 drivers for Windows (version 184.108.40.206) (7k zip)
- This download contains the Windows drivers for the A-Star 32U4 and the rest of our 32U4 family of boards.
- Schematic diagram of the Romi 32U4 Control Board (646k pdf)
- Pinout and power distribution diagrams of the Romi 32U4 Control Board (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the Romi 32U4 Control Board (604k pdf)
- 3D model of the Romi 32U4 Control Board (29MB step)
- Note: this model includes an LCD that is sold separately from the Romi 32U4 Control Board.
- Drill guide for the Romi 32U4 Control Board (346k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- LSM6DS33 datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LSM6DS33 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope.