Zumo 32U4 Robot (Assembled with 75:1 HP Motors)
The Pololu Zumo 32U4 robot is a versatile tracked robot based on the Arduino-compatible ATmega32U4 MCU. It includes two 75:1 HP micro metal gearmotors along with integrated dual motor drivers, an LCD, quadrature encoders, line sensors, side and front proximity sensors for detecting objects, and a full IMU for detecting impacts and tracking orientation. The low-profile robot is less than 10 cm × 10 cm—small enough to qualify for Mini Sumo. No soldering or assembly is required; just add 4 AA batteries and a USB cable and your Zumo is ready for programming.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): version
|Description||Specs (1)||Pictures (7)||Resources (17)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (5)|
Documentation and other information
- Pololu A-Star 32U4 drivers for Windows (version 22.214.171.124) (7k zip)
- This download contains the Windows drivers for the A-Star 32U4 and the rest of our 32U4 family of boards.
- Pinout diagram of the Zumo 32U4 main board (536k pdf)
- Schematic diagram of the Zumo 32U4 (419k pdf)
- 3D model of the assembled Zumo 32U4 Robot (43MB step)
- This model uses simplified models of the control electronics to reduce the file size. More detailed models are available separately of the Zumo 32U4 main board v1.1 (25MB step) and Zumo 32U4 front sensor array (4MB step).
- Dimension diagram of the Zumo 32U4 Main Board v1.1 (1MB pdf)
- Drill guide for the Zumo 32U4 Main Board v1.1 (239k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- Zumo 32U4 robot 3D model (30MB pdf)
- Rotatable 3D model of an assembled Zumo 32U4 robot (Note: this file might not work properly with all pdf viewers.)
- Datasheet for the Sharp GP2S60 compact reflective photointerrupter (164k pdf)
- Datasheet for the sensor used on the QTR-3RC and QTR-3A Reflectance Sensor Arrays, the Zumo 32U4 robot front sensor array, and the Optical Encoders for micro metal gearmotors.
- Vishay TSSP77038 IR receiver module datasheet (268k pdf)