Robot Kits » Zumo Robots and Accessories » Zumo 32U4 OLED Robot »
Zumo 32U4 Front Sensor Array
This is the front sensor array of the Zumo 32U4 robot. It is included as part of the Zumo 32U4 OLED Robot Kit and built into the assembled versions of the Zumo 32U4 Robots. It is not intended for use with the Zumo Robot for Arduino or Zumo Shield for Arduino. Additional header pins and infrared LEDs are included.
Compare all products in Zumo 32U4 OLED Robot or Original Zumo 32U4 Robot.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (5)||Resources (4)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
This sensor array features five downward-facing reflectance sensors for line-following or edge-detection, and it also includes front- and side-facing detectors that work together with IR emitters on the Zumo 32U4 main board to create a proximity sensor system. It is primarily intended as a replacement part, but it can also be used to make your own Zumo 32U4 robot if you only want a subset of the parts included with our full kit. The Zumo 32U4 OLED Robot Kit consists of the following:
- Zumo Chassis Kit
- Zumo 32U4 OLED Main Board
- Zumo 32U4 Front Sensor Array
- Zumo 32U4 Blade
- graphical OLED display
Two micro metal gearmotors and four AA batteries are also required to complete the Zumo 32U4 robot.
The Zumo 32U4 Front Sensor Array includes:
- 2×12 extended male header for sensor array
- two 1×3 right-angle male headers and two shorting blocks – jumpers for sensor array
- two wide-angle and two narrow-angle through-hole infrared LEDs (these plug into the main board and serve as forward emitters for the proximity sensor detectors located on the front sensor array)
People often buy this product together with:
|8×2 Character LCD - Black Bezel (Parallel Interface)|
|Zumo Chassis Kit (No Motors)|
|Zumo 32U4 Blade|