A-Star 32U4 Prime LV microSD (ac03b)
Clearance: This product is being replaced by a newer ac03e version with an improved 5 V regulator that operates from 2 V to 16 V and can deliver more current.
The A-Star 32U4 Prime LV is a programmable board based on the ATmega32U4 AVR microcontroller and arranged in the common Arduino form factor. The A-Star Prime offers many additional features and improvements over competing products, including superior power management that enables efficient operation from 2.7 V to 11.8 V. This configuration of the A-Star 32U4 Prime LV includes microSD support and preinstalled female headers common to many Arduinos.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): version
|Description||Specs (17)||Pictures (9)||Resources (24)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (3)|
Documentation and other information
- Pinout and power distribution diagrams of the A-Star 32U4 Prime (1MB pdf)
- Printable pinout and power distribution diagrams of the A-Star 32U4 Prime (applies to both LV and SV versions).
- Pololu A-Star 32U4 drivers for Windows (version 184.108.40.206) (7k zip)
- This download contains the Windows drivers for the A-Star 32U4 and the rest of our 32U4 family of boards.
- Schematic diagram of the A-Star 32U4 Prime LV (ac03b) (686k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram of the A-Star 32U4 Prime LV.
- Dimension diagram of the A-Star 32U4 Prime LV (ac03b) (4MB pdf)
- 3D model of the A-Star 32U4 Prime LV (ac03b) (27MB step)
- Drill guide for the A-Star 32U4 Prime LV (ac03b) (197k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.