- QTR sensors and QTR sensor arrays with the Arduino.
- Arduino makes it easy to interface with Pololu’s dual VNH5019 motor driver shield and drive a pair of high-power, brushed DC motors. A sample sketch is included with the library.
- Arduino that interfaces with the Pololu qik 2s9v1 and qik 2s12v10 dual serial motor controllers. It makes it easy to control two brushed DC motors with a simple serial interface.
- Arduino that interfaces with our LSM303D, LSM303DLHC, and LSM303DLM 3D compass and accelerometer carriers as well as the compass and accelerometer ICs on the MinIMU-9 v3 and AltIMU-10 v3 (it also works with older versions of those boards, some of which used the LSM303DLH and LSM303DLHC). It makes it simple to configure the device and read the raw accelerometer and magnetometer data, and it has a function for computing the tilt-compensated heading for those looking to use the LSM303 as a tilt-compensated compass.
- Arduino that interfaces with our L3GD20H and L3GD20 3-axis gyro carriers as well as the gyros on the MinIMU-9 v3 and AltIMU-10 v3 (it also works with older versions of those boards, some of which used the L3G4200D and the L3GD20). It makes it simple to configure the device and read the raw gyro data.
This library allows you to control an arbitrary number of WS281x-Based Addressable RGB LEDs from an Arduino.