A-Star 32U4 Mini SV (ac02c)
This original ac02c version of the A-Star 32U4 Mini SV is a programmable module based on the ATmega32U4 from Microchip (formerly Atmel) and featuring an on-board switching step-down regulator that allows it to be powered efficiently from a 5 V to 36 V supply. This product has been replaced by a newer ac02f version with an improved regulator that operates up to 40 V and can deliver more current.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): input voltage range
|Description||Specs (14)||Pictures (11)||Resources (24)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (6)|
Documentation and other information
- Pinout diagram of the A-Star 32U4 Mini (269k pdf)
- Printable pinout diagram of the A-Star 32U4 Mini ULV, LV, and SV boards. Note: listed SV voltage range is for original ac02c version.
- Schematic diagram of the A-Star 32U4 Mini (243k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram of the A-Star 32U4 Mini ULV, LV, and SV boards.
- Pololu A-Star 32U4 drivers for Windows (version 18.104.22.168) (7k zip)
- This download contains the Windows drivers for the A-Star 32U4 and the rest of our 32U4 family of boards.
- Dimension diagram of the A-Star 32U4 Mini SV (ac02c) (291k pdf)
- 3D model of the A-Star 32U4 Mini SV (ac02c) (8MB step)
- Drill guide for the A-Star 32U4 Mini SV (ac02c) (63k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.