Zumo Robot for Arduino, v1.2 (Assembled with 75:1 HP Motors)
The Zumo robot for Arduino is an Arduino-controllable tracked robot platform that is less than 10 cm × 10 cm—small enough to qualify for Mini Sumo. It includes two micro metal gearmotors coupled to a pair of silicone tracks, a stainless steel bulldozer-style blade, an array of six infrared reflectance sensors for line following or edge detection, a buzzer for simple sounds and music, and a 3-axis accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyro for detecting impacts and tracking orientation. Just add 4 AA batteries and an Arduino (or compatible controller) and you are ready to push! No soldering or assembly is required.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (8)||Resources (19)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (6)|
Documentation and other information
- Zumo Shield for Arduino, v1.2 schematic diagram (449k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the Pololu Zumo Shield for Arduino, v1.2
- Zumo Shield front expansion pinout (552k pdf)
- LSM303D datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LSM303D 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer module.
- L3GD20H datasheet (3MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST L3GD20H three-axis digital-output gyroscope.
- 3D model of the assembled Zumo Robot for Arduino (33MB step)
- This model uses simplified models of the control electronics to reduce the file size. More detailed models are available separately of the Zumo shield for arduino, v1.2 (13MB step) and Zumo reflectance sensor array (5MB step).
- Dimension diagram of the Zumo Shield for Arduino, v1.2 (467k pdf)
- 3D model of the Zumo Shield for Arduino, v1.2 (13MB step)
- Guide utilisateur du Robot Zumo Pololu (2MB pdf)
- Un guide complet pour assembler, utiliser et exploiter rapidement votre Robot Zumo (version 0.1). Note: This French translation of our Zumo Robot for Arduino user’s guide was made by our distributor MCHobby.