Zumo Robot for Arduino, v1.2 (Assembled with 75:1 HP Motors)
The Zumo robot for Arduino is an Arduino-controllable tracked robot platform that is less than 10 cm × 10 cm—small enough to qualify for Mini Sumo. It includes two micro metal gearmotors coupled to a pair of silicone tracks, a stainless steel bulldozer-style blade, an array of six infrared reflectance sensors for line following or edge detection, a buzzer for simple sounds and music, a 3-axis accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyro for detecting impacts and tracking orientation. Just add 4 AA batteries and an Arduino (or compatible controller) and you are ready to push! No soldering or assembly is required.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (8)||Resources (15)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (5)|
Documentation and other information
- Zumo Shield for Arduino, v1.2 schematic diagram (449k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the Pololu Zumo Shield for Arduino, v1.2
- Zumo Shield front expansion pinout (552k pdf)
- Texas Instruments DRV8835 motor driver datasheet (1MB pdf)
- LSM303D datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LSM303D 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer module.
- L3GD20H datasheet (3MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST L3GD20H three-axis digital-output gyroscope.