Micro Maestro 6-Channel USB Servo Controller (Partial Kit)
The six-channel Micro Maestro raises the performance bar for serial servo controllers with features such as a native USB interface and internal scripting control. Whether you want high-performance servo control (0.25μs resolution with built-in speed and acceleration control) or a general I/O controller (e.g. to interface with a sensor or ESC via your USB port), this tiny, versatile device will deliver. Header pins are included but not soldered into this partial kit version (all surface-mount components are soldered).
|Description||Specs (8)||Pictures (15)||Resources (16)||FAQs (6)||On the blog (1)|
Documentation and other information
User’s guide for the Pololu Micro Maestro 6-channel USB Servo Controller and the Pololu Mini Maestro 12-, 18-, and 24-Channel USB Servo Controllers.
The Pololu USB SDK contains example code for making your own applications that use native USB to control the Jrk Motor Controller, Maestro Servo Controller, Simple Motor Controller, or USB AVR Programmer.
- Maestro Servo Controller Windows Drivers and Software (release 130422) (5MB zip)
- This ZIP archive contains the installation files for the Maestro Control Center, the Maestro command-line utility (UscCmd), and the Maestro drivers for Microsoft Windows.
- Maestro Servo Controller Linux Software (release 150116) (124k gz)
- This tar/gzip archive contains the binary executable files for the Maestro Control Center and the Maestro command-line utility (UscCmd) for Linux.
- Pololu Maestro guia de usuario (1MB pdf)
- A Spanish version of the user’s guide for the Pololu Micro Maestro 6-channel USB Servo Controller and the Pololu Mini Maestro 12-, 18-, and 24-Channel USB Servo Controllers, provided by customer Jaume B.
- Dimension diagram of the Micro Maestro 6-Channel USB Servo Controller (452k pdf)
- Micro Maestro 6-Channel USB Servo Controller drill guide (32k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.