Pololu 3.3V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U1V10F3
This tiny (0.35″×0.45″) U1V10F3 switching step-up (or boost) voltage regulator efficiently generates 3.3 V from input voltages as low as 0.5 V. Unlike most boost regulators, the U1V10F3 automatically switches to a linear down-regulation mode when the input voltage exceeds the output. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): output voltage
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (5)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- Pololu Step-Up Voltage Regulator U1V10Fx schematic diagram (148k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the U1V10Fx family of Pololu step-up voltage regulators: U1V10F3 and U1V10F5.
- Texas Instruments TPS6120x regulator datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the U1V10Fx Step-Up Voltage Regulator (139k pdf)
- 3D model of the U1V10Fx Step-Up Voltage Regulator (3MB step)
- Pololu Step-Up Voltage Regulator U1V10Fx drill guide (17k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.