The SparkFun Inventor’s Kit for Arduino with Retail Case is a box of goodies to get the very beginner started with programmable electronics. It includes everything you need to build 14 basic circuits connected to an Arduino Uno, and no soldering is required! An included booklet guides you through the construction of each project, and each project has a breadboard-overlay card that shows you exactly where each component goes on your breadboard.
- How to get Arduino running on Windows
- A tutorial for setting up an Arduino environment on Windows.
- Arduino Software
- Arduino integrated development environment (IDE) software
- Arduino Programming Reference
- Arduino Forum
- LSM303 Arduino library
- This is a library for the Arduino that interfaces with our LSM303D, LSM303DLHC, and LSM303DLM 3D compass and accelerometer carriers as well as the compass and accelerometer ICs on the MinIMU-9 v3 and AltIMU-10 v3 (it also works with older versions of those boards, some of which used the LSM303DLH and LSM303DLHC). It makes it simple to configure the device and read the raw accelerometer and magnetometer data, and it has a function for computing the tilt-compensated heading for those looking to use the LSM303 as a tilt-compensated compass.
- L3G Arduino library
- This is a library for the Arduino that interfaces with our L3GD20H and L3GD20 3-axis gyro carriers as well as the gyros on the MinIMU-9 v3 and AltIMU-10 v3 (it also works with older versions of those boards, some of which used the L3G4200D and the L3GD20). It makes it simple to configure the device and read the raw gyro data.
- MinIMU-9 + Arduino AHRS
This Arduino program (sketch) allows an Arduino connected to a MinIMU-9 v5 or AltIMU-10 v5 (or older versions of those boards) to function as an attitude and heading reference system, calculating estimated roll, pitch, and yaw angles from sensor readings that can be visualized with a 3D test program on a PC. It is based on the work of Jordi Munoz, William Premerlani, Jose Julio, and Doug Weibel.
|Visualization of AHRS orientation calculated from MinIMU-9 readings.|
- Arduino Library for the Pololu QTR Reflectance Sensors
- This guide explains how to use the QTRSensors library to read Pololu QTR reflectance sensors and QTR sensor arrays with Arduinos and Arduino-compatible devices like the Pololu Orangutan robot controllers.