The Arduino Inventor’s Kit from SparkFun Electronics and Oomlout is a box of goodies to get the very beginner started with programmable electronics. It includes everything you need to build 14 basic circuits connected to an Arduino Uno, and no soldering is required! An included 40-page booklet guides you through the construction of each project, and each project has a breadboard-overlay card that shows you exactly where each component goes on your breadboard.
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (4)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- AIK Web-Quality Guide (1MB pdf)
- Arduino Inventor’s Kit guide (web-quality).
- AIK Print-Quality Guide (10MB pdf)
- Arduino Inventor’s Kit guide (print-quality).
- AIK breadboard-overlay cards (301k pdf)
- Arduino Inventor’s Kit breadboard-overlay cards showing where each circuit component goes on the breadboard for each project.