6. Additional resources
To learn more about programming AVRs and using the Pololu AVR Library, see the following list of resources:
- Pololu AVR Library Command Reference: detailed information about every function in the library.
- Programming Orangutans and the 3pi Robot from the Arduino Environment: information about using this library to program Orangutans and the 3pi robot from within the Arduino environment.
- Arduino library for the Pololu QTR Reflectance Sensors: An Arduino library that includes the same functionality as the QTR sensor portion of this library, plus support for our second-generation dimmable QTR reflectance sensors
- Pololu 3pi Robot User’s Guide
- Pololu Orangutan SV and LV-168 User’s Guide
- Pololu Orangutan SVP User’s Guide
- Pololu Baby Orangutan B User’s Guide
- Pololu USB AVR Programmer User’s Guide
- Pololu Orangutan USB Programmer User’s Guide
- AVR Studio 4
- AVR Libc Home Page
- ATmega328P documentation
- ATmega324PA documentation
- ATmega1284P documentation
- ATmega168 documentation
- Tutorial: AVR Programming on the Mac
- CrossPack for AVR Development
Finally, we would like to hear your comments and questions over at the Pololu Robotics Forum!