Pololu USB AVR Programmer User’s Guide
Pololu USB AVR programmer with included six-pin ISP cable.
View entire document on a single page.
You can also view this document as a printable PDF.
- 1. Overview
- 2. Contacting Pololu
- 3. Getting Started in Windows
- 3.a. Installing Windows Drivers and Software
- 3.b. Programming AVRs using Atmel Studio
- 3.c. Programming AVRs Using AVR Studio 4
- 3.d. Programming AVRs Using AVRDUDE
- 3.e. Configuring the Programmer
- 4. Getting Started in Linux
- 5. Getting Started in Mac OS X
- 6. Communicating via the USB-to-TTL-Serial Adapter
- 7. Measuring Voltages Using the SLO-scope
- 8. Troubleshooting
- 9. Upgrading Firmware