DRV8838 Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier
This tiny breakout board for TI’s DRV8838 motor driver can deliver a continuous 1.7 A (1.8 A peak) to a single brushed DC motor. With an operating voltage range from 0 V to 11 V and built-in protection against reverse-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature, this driver is a great solution for powering a small, low-voltage motor. The carrier board has the form factor of a 10-pin DIP package, which makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards.
|Description||Specs (12)||Pictures (8)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (4)|
- DRV8838 Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier schematic diagram (154k pdf)
- Printable schematic for the DRV8838 Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier.
- DRV8838 motor driver carrier dimension diagram (135k pdf)
- Detailed dimension diagram of the DRV8838 single brushed DC motor driver carrier.
- Drill guide for the DRV8838 Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier (21k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- Texas Instruments DRV8837/DRV8838 motor driver datasheet (1MB pdf)