Pololu 38 kHz IR Proximity Sensor, Fixed Gain, High Brightness
This module features a fixed-gain, 38 kHz modulated IR sensor and a corresponding IR LED with oscillator circuit to make a tiny proximity sensor. This high-brightness version draws an average of 16 mA at 5 V and has a typical sensing range up to approximately 24 inches (60 cm).
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): maximum range
|Description||Specs (6)||Pictures (11)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
- Schematic diagram of the Pololu 38 kHz IR proximity sensor (96k pdf)
- Vishay TSSP77038 IR receiver module datasheet (268k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the Pololu 38 kHz IR Proximity Sensor (300k pdf)
- 3D model of the Pololu 38 kHz IR Proximity Sensor (4MB step)
- Drill guide for the Pololu 38 kHz IR Proximity Sensor (16k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.