QTR-1A Reflectance Sensor (2-Pack)
The QTR-1A reflectance sensor carries a single infrared LED and phototransistor pair in an inexpensive, tiny 0.5" x 0.3" module that can be mounted almost anywhere and is great for edge detection and line following. The reflectance measurement is output as an analog voltage. This sensor is sold in packs of two units.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (8)||Resources (11)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (2)|
Documentation and other information
Information about using the Pololu QTR-xA and QTR-xRC reflectance sensors, including sample oscilloscope screen captures of sensor outputs.
Information about installing and using the C/C++ libraries provided for use with Pololu products.
A reference to commands provided in the Pololu C/C++ and Arduino libraries for the AVR.
- Datasheet for Fairchild’s QRE1113GR reflective object sensor (202k pdf)
- This is the sensor that we initially used in the Pololu QTR reflectance sensors, but we have since switched to a similar generic unit that has slightly longer range.
- Drill guide for QTR-1x Reflectance Sensor (13k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- Dimension diagram of the QTR-1x Reflectance Sensor (134k pdf)
- 3D model of the QTR-1A Reflectance Sensor (2MB step)
- Guide utilisateur du senseur QTR (suiveur de ligne) (1MB pdf)
- Un guide utiliser et exploiter un senseur QTR (détecteur de ligne) (version 0.1). Note: This French translation of our QTR sensor documentation was made by our distributor MCHobby.