DRV8835 Dual Motor Driver Carrier
This tiny breakout board for TI’s DRV8835 dual motor driver can deliver 1.2 A per channel continuously (1.5 A peak) to a pair of DC motors, and it supports two possible control interfaces for added flexibility of use: IN/IN and PHASE/ENABLE. With an operating voltage range from 0 V to 11 V and built-in protection against reverse-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature, this driver is a great solution for powering up to two small, low-voltage motors. The carrier board has the form factor of a 14-pin DIP package, which makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards.
|Description||Specs (13)||Pictures (8)||Resources (6)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (9)|
- Texas Instruments DRV8835 motor driver datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the DRV8835 Dual Motor Driver Carrier (227k pdf)
- 3D model of the DRV8835 Dual Motor Driver Carrier (3MB step)
- DRV8835 Dual Motor Driver Carrier drill guide (25k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.