DRV8833 Dual Motor Driver Carrier
This tiny breakout board for TI’s DRV8833 dual motor driver can deliver 1.2 A per channel continuously (2 A peak) to a pair of DC motors. With an operating voltage range from 2.7 V to 10.8 V and built-in protection against reverse-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature, this driver is a great solution for powering small, low-voltage motors.
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (7)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (3)|
- Texas Instruments DRV8833 motor driver datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the DRV8833 Dual Motor Driver Carrier (208k pdf)
- 3D model of the DRV8833 Dual Motor Driver Carrier (3MB step)
- Drill guide for DRV8833 Dual Motor Driver Carrier (31k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.