AltIMU-10 Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass, and Altimeter (L3GD20, LSM303DLHC, and LPS331AP Carrier)
The Pololu AltIMU-10 is an inertial measurement unit (IMU) and altimeter that features the same L3GD20 gyro and LSM303DLHC accelerometer and magnetometer as the MinIMU-9 v2, and adds an LPS331AP digital barometer. An I²C interface accesses ten independent pressure, rotation, acceleration, and magnetic measurements that can be used to calculate the sensor’s altitude and absolute orientation. The board operates from 2.5 to 5.5 V and has a 0.1″ pin spacing.
|Description||Specs (8)||Pictures (7)||Resources (18)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (3)|
- AltIMU-10 schematic diagram (193k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the AltIMU-10 gyro, accelerometer, compass, and altimeter (L3GD20, LSM303DLHC, and LPS331AP carrier).
- L3GD20 datasheet (2MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST L3GD20 three-axis digital-output gyroscope.
- LSM303DLHC datasheet (629k pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LSM303DLHC 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer module.
- LPS331AP datasheet (453k pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LPS331AP MEMS pressure sensor.
- AN4159: hardware and software guidelines for the LPS331AP (663k pdf)
- Application note from ST with hardware and software guidelines for use of the LPS331AP pressure sensor.
- UM10204 I²C-bus specification and user manual (1MB pdf)
- The official specification for the I²C-bus, which is maintained by NXP.