QTR-8RC Reflectance Sensor Array
This sensor module has 8 IR LED/phototransistor pairs mounted on a 0.375" pitch, making it a great detector for a line-following robot. Pairs of LEDs are arranged in series to halve current consumption, and a MOSFET allows the LEDs to be turned off for additional sensing or power-savings options. Each sensor provides a separate digital I/O-measurable output.
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (13)||Resources (11)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (8)|
Documentation and other information
User’s guide for the QTR-8A reflectance sensor array.
Information about using the Pololu QTR-xA and QTR-xRC reflectance sensors, including sample oscilloscope screen captures of sensor outputs.
Information about installing and using the C/C++ libraries provided for use with Pololu products.
A reference to commands provided in the Pololu C/C++ and Arduino libraries for the AVR.
- Datasheet for Fairchild’s QRE1113GR reflective object sensor (202k pdf)
- This is the sensor that we initially used in the Pololu QTR reflectance sensors, but we have since switched to a similar generic unit that has slightly longer range.
- QTR-8x Reflectance Sensor Array drill guide (35k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- Dimension diagram of the QTR-8x Reflectance Sensor Array (198k pdf)
- 3D model of the QTR-8RC Reflectance Sensor Array (4MB step)