TB67H420FTG Dual/Single Motor Driver Carrier
This breakout board makes it easy to use Toshiba’s TB67H420FTG brushed DC motor driver, which can operate in either dual-channel mode for independent bidirectional control of two motors or single-channel mode for driving one motor with increased current. It has a wide operating voltage range of 10 V to 47 V and can deliver a continuous 1.7 A to each motor channel, or 3.4 A in single-channel mode. A configurable current chopping threshold allows the TB67H420 to actively limit the motor current, and it features built-in protection against under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature conditions; our carrier board also adds reverse-voltage protection (up to 40 V).
|Description||Specs (11)||Pictures (10)||Resources (6)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
- Toshiba TB67H420FTG datasheet (460k pdf)
- Schematic diagram of the TB67H420FTG Dual/Single Motor Driver Carrier (158k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of theTB67H420FTG Dual/Single Motor Driver Carrier (184k pdf)
- 3D model of the TB67H420FTG Dual/Single Motor Driver Carrier (4MB step)
- Drill guide for the TB67H420FTG Dual/Single Motor Driver Carrier (57k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.