Regulators and Power Supplies » Step-Down Voltage Regulators » D24V10Fx Step-Down Voltage Regulators »
Pololu 12V, 1A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V10F12
The compact (0.5″ × 0.7″) D24V10F12 synchronous buck voltage regulator takes an input voltage of up to 36 V and efficiently reduces it to 12 V while allowing for a maximum output current of 1 A. This regulator offers typical efficiencies between 85% and 93% and has a very low dropout, so it can be used with input voltages as low as a few hundred millivolts above 12 V. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): output voltage
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (9)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
- Intersil ISL85410 regulator datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Pololu 1A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V10Fx schematic diagram (173k pdf)
- Schematic diagram for the Pololu D24V10Fx family of 1 A step-down voltage regulators.
- Dimension diagram of the Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V10Fx (183k pdf)
- 3D model of the Pololu 1A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V10Fx (3MB step)
- Drill guide for Pololu 1A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V10Fx (25k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.