50:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx70L mm 12V with 64 CPR Encoder (Spur Pinion)
This gearmotor is a powerful 12V brushed DC motor with a 50:1 metal gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 64 counts per revolution of the motor shaft, which corresponds to 3200 counts per revolution of the gearbox’s output shaft. These units have a 16 mm-long, 6 mm-diameter D-shaped output shaft. This gearmotor is also available without an encoder.
|voltage||no-load performance||stall extrapolation|
|12 V||200 RPM, 200 mA||21 kg⋅cm (290 oz⋅in), 5.5 A|
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): gear ratio encoders?
|Description||Specs (21)||Pictures (14)||Resources (4)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (1)|
|Size:||37D × 70L mm1|
|Shaft diameter:||6 mm2|
|No-load speed @ 12V:||200 rpm|
|No-load current @ 12V:||0.2 A|
|Stall current @ 12V:||5.5 A3|
|Stall torque @ 12V:||21 kg·cm3|
|Max output power @ 12V:||10 W|
|No-load speed @ 6V:||100 rpm4|
|No-load current @ 6V:||0.15 A4|
|Stall current @ 6V:||3.0 A5|
|Stall torque @ 6V:||12 kg·cm5|
Performance at maximum efficiency
|Max efficiency @ 12V:||51 %|
|Speed at max efficiency:||180 rpm|
|Torque at max efficiency:||2.2 kg·cm|
|Current at max efficiency:||0.66 A|
|Output power at max efficiency:||4.0 W|
|Lead length:||20 cm6|
|Encoder resolution:||64 CPR|
- Length measurement is from gearbox face plate to back of encoder cap (it does not include the output shaft). See dimension diagram for details.
- D shaft.
- Stalling is likely to damage the gearmotor. Stall parameters come from a theoretical extrapolation of performance at loads far from stall. As the motor heats up, as happens as it approaches an actual stall, the stall torque and current decrease.
- This motor will run at 6 V but is intended for operation at 12 V.
- Stalling is likely to damage the gearmotor. Stall parameters come from a theoretical extrapolation of performance at loads far from stall. This motor will run at 6 V but is intended for operation at 12 V.
- May vary by a few centimeters.