This breakout board for Fairchild’s FPF1320 acts as a power multiplexer, allowing you to select which of two power sources is connected to a load while blocking reverse current into either of the sources. It handles up to 1.5 A of current at 1.5 V to 5.5 V and also breaks out a USB Micro-B connector that can be used to supply one of the input power rails.
|Description||Specs (5)||Pictures (11)||Resources (3)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
- FPF1320 datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the Fairchild FPF1320 dual-input single-output power switch.
- FPF1320 Power Multiplexer Carrier with USB Micro-B Connector schematic diagram (156k pdf)
- Printable schematic of the FPF1320 Power Multiplexer Carrier with USB Micro-B Connector.
- FPF1320 Power Multiplexer Carrier with USB Micro-B Connector dimension drawing (99k pdf)