MinIMU-9 v3 Gyro, Accelerometer, and Compass (L3GD20H and LSM303D Carrier)
The Pololu MinIMU-9 v3 is an inertial measurement unit (IMU) that packs an L3GD20H 3-axis gyro and an LSM303D 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis magnetometer onto a tiny 0.8″ × 0.5″ board. An I²C interface accesses nine independent rotation, acceleration, and magnetic measurements that can be used to calculate the sensor’s absolute orientation. The MinIMU-9 v3 board includes a voltage regulator and a level-shifting circuit that allows operation from 2.5 to 5.5 V, and the 0.1″ pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards.
|Description||Specs (8)||Pictures (7)||Resources (16)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (8)|
- L3GD20H datasheet (3MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST L3GD20H three-axis digital-output gyroscope.
- LSM303D datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LSM303D 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer module.
- UM10204 I²C-bus specification and user manual (1MB pdf)
- The official specification for the I²C-bus, which is maintained by NXP.
- MinIMU-9 v3 schematic diagram (190k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram of the MinIMU 9 v3.
- MinIMU-9 v3 Gyro, Accelerometer, and Compass (L3GD20H and LSM303D Carrier) drill guide (22k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.