QTR-1RC Reflectance Sensor (2-Pack)
The QTR-1RC reflectance sensor carries a single infrared LED and phototransistor pair in an inexpensive, tiny 0.5" x 0.3" module that can be mounted almost anywhere and is great for edge detection and line following. The output is designed to be measured by a digital I/O line. This sensor is sold in packs of two units.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (8)||Resources (11)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (5)|
Documentation and other information
Information about using the Pololu QTR reflectance sensors, including differences between A-type and RC-type sensors and sample oscilloscope screen captures of sensor outputs.
Information about installing and using the C/C++ libraries provided for use with Pololu products.
A reference to commands provided in the Pololu C/C++ and Arduino libraries for the AVR.
- Datasheet for Fairchild’s QRE1113GR reflective object sensor (202k pdf)
- This is the sensor that we initially used in the Pololu QTR reflectance sensors, but we have since switched to a similar generic unit that has slightly longer range.
- Drill guide for QTR-1x Reflectance Sensor (13k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- Dimension diagram of the QTR-1x Reflectance Sensor (134k pdf)
- 3D model of the QTR-1RC Reflectance Sensor (2MB step)
- Guide utilisateur du senseur QTR (suiveur de ligne) (1MB pdf)
- Un guide utiliser et exploiter un senseur QTR (détecteur de ligne) (version 0.1). Note: This French translation of our QTR sensor documentation was made by our distributor MCHobby.