ARM mbed NXP LPC1768 Development Board
The mbed NXP LPC1768 is an easy-to-use MCU development board designed for rapid prototyping. At its heart is a powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor running at 96 MHz with 512 KB flash and 32 KB RAM, which makes it far more capable than popular 8-bit prototyping alternatives. A comprehensive firmware library and plenty of sample code help you get your program up and running quickly, and a free online IDE and C++ compiler means that no software installation is required. Downloading programs is as simple as using a USB flash drive (no external programmer is necessary).
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (6)||Resources (7)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (3)|
- mbed NXP LPC1768 schematic (70k pdf)
- mbed NXP LPC1768 schematic (for advanced users).
- NXP LPC1768 user manual (5MB pdf)
- User’s guide for the Cortex-M3 MCU on the mbed NXP LPC1768 (for advanced users).
- NXP LPC1768 datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the Cortex-M3 MCU on the mbed NXP LPC1768 (for advanced users).