The S7V7F5 switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces 5 V from input voltages between 2.7 V and 11.8 V. Its ability to convert both higher and lower input voltages makes it useful for applications where the power supply voltage can vary greatly, as with batteries that start above but discharge below 5 V. The very compact (0.35″ × 0.475″) module has a typical efficiency of over 90% and can supply up to 1 A when stepping down and about 500 mA when stepping up.
|Description||Specs (8)||Pictures (7)||Resources (3)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (5)|
- Pololu 5V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S7V7F5 schematic diagram (143k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the Pololu 5V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S7V7F5.
- Texas Instruments TPS6306x regulator datasheet (2MB pdf)
- Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S7V7F5 drill guide (19k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.