Motion Control Modules » Brushed DC Motor Controllers » Pololu Jrk Motor Controllers with Feedback »
Jrk 21v3 USB Motor Controller with Feedback
The jrk 21v3 motor controller is a highly configurable brushed DC motor controller that supports four interface modes: USB, logic-level serial, analog voltage, and hobby radio control (RC). The controller can be used with feedback for closed-loop speed or position control, or it can be used without feedback as an open-loop speed control. The continuous output current is approximately 3 A in the recommended operating range of 8–28 V, with derated performance down to 5 V and transient protection to 40 V. The version ships with connectors included but not soldered in, allowing for custom installations.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): version
|Description||Specs (16)||Pictures (21)||Resources (11)||FAQs (2)||On the blog (4)|
Documentation and other information
The user’s guide for the Jrk 21v3 USB Motor Controller and the Jrk 12v12 USB Motor Controller.
The Pololu USB SDK contains example code for making your own applications that use native USB to control the Jrk Motor Controller, Maestro Servo Controller, Simple Motor Controller, or USB AVR Programmer.
An application note about using AutoHotkey for Windows to control Pololu USB products.
- Jrk Motor Controller Windows Drivers and Software (release 121204) (5MB zip)
- This ZIP archive contains the installation files for the Jrk Configuration Utility, the jrk command-line utility (JrkCmd), and the jrk drivers for Microsoft Windows.
- jrk 21v3 settings for linear actuators (1k txt)
- Use a jrk 21v3 to precisely control our Concentric LD series linear actuators with feedback. Instructions for using this file can be found on the linear actuator product pages.
- Dimension diagram of the Pololu Jrk 21v3 USB Motor Controller with Feedback (402k pdf)
- 3D model of the Pololu Jrk 21v3 USB Motor Controller with Feedback (10MB step)
- Pololu Jrk 21v3 USB Motor Controller with Feedback drill guide (60k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.