A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier
This breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and five different microstep resolutions (down to 1/16-step). It operates from 8 V to 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (it is rated for 2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling). This board ships with 0.1″ male header pins included but not soldered in.
|Description||Specs (12)||Pictures (7)||Resources (8)||FAQs (4)||On the blog (4)|
- Allegro A4988 stepper motor driver datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (379k pdf)
- 3D model of the A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (4MB step)
- A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier drill guide (33k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes. It applies to both the green (md09b) and black (md09c) editions of the A4988 stepper motor driver carrier.