10. Related resources
To learn more about using the Zumo 32U4, see the following list of resources:
- The Arduino IDE has many examples that can run on the Zumo 32U4 (although note that the Zumo’s on-board hardware might conflict with some of these examples).
- The Arduino website has a Language Reference, a wiki called the The Arduino Playground, and other resources.
- The Zumo 32U4 uses the same microcontroller as the Arduino Leonardo and Arduino Micro, so you can search the Internet for relevant projects and code examples that use one of those boards.
- Atmel’s ATmega32U4 documentation has the ATmega32U4 datasheet and many related documents.
- AVR Libc Home Page: this page documents the standard library of functions that you can use with GNU C and C++ compilers for the AVR.
- Zumo 32U4 Arduino library
- Zumo32U4 library documentation
- LUFA – the Lightweight USB Framework for AVRs
- Microchip Studio for AVR and SAM Devices
- AVR Freaks
Datasheets for some of the components found on the Zumo 32U4 are available below:
- ATmega32U4 documentation
- Texas Instruments DRV8838 motor driver datasheet (1k redirect)
- Sharp GP2S60 compact reflective photointerrupter datasheet (164k pdf)
- Vishay TSSP77038 IR receiver module datasheet (268k pdf)
- ST LSM6DS33 3D accelerometer and 3D gyro module datasheet (1MB pdf)
- ST LIS3MDL 3-axis magnetometer datasheet (2MB pdf)
- ST LSM303D 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer module datasheet (1MB pdf)
- ST L3GD20H three-axis digital-output gyroscope datasheet (3MB pdf)
- Texas Instruments TPS2113A power multiplexer datasheet (1k redirect)
Finally, we would like to hear your comments and questions on the Robots section of the Pololu Robotics Forum!