The GMPW wheel is made to match the Solarbotics GM2
, and GM9
gearmotors, and it also match the Pololu plastic gearmotors
. This plastic wheel is molded from ABS and has a molded-on thermoplastic silicone tire with great traction and wear characteristics. There is a 64-stripe encoder pattern on one side of the wheel compatible with the Wheel Watcher. The plastic wheel measures just under 2-5/8" (69 mm) across by 0.3" (7.62 mm) wide and is available in blue
, and black
(For mini-sumo robots, you can also try using the high-traction sticky tire, which is NOT made to fit this plastic robot wheel, but happens to work pretty well with it.)
- One wheel
- One screw for mounting to a suitable motor such as those listed under the related products on this page.
- Diameter: just under 2-5/8" (69 mm)
- Tire width: 0.3" (7.62 mm)
- Tire: molded-on thermoplastic silicone
- Encoder stripes: 64-stripe pattern molded in on one side (compatible with the Wheel Watcher)
- Color options: blue, yellow, red, and black
For a lower-cost, similar wheel with fewer features, see the original-style GMPW wheels.
People often buy this product together with: