VNH2SP30 Motor Driver Carrier MD01B
This carrier board for ST’s VNH2SP30 motor driver IC operates from 5.5 to 16 V and can deliver a continuous 14 A (30 A peak). It works with 5 V logic levels, supports ultrasonic (up to 20 kHz) PWM, and features current sense feedback (an analog voltage proportional to the motor current). Along with built-in protection against reverse-voltage, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature, and over-current, these features make this product a great general-purpose motor driver.
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (2)||Resources (4)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (1)|
- VNH3SP30 motor driver datasheet (586k pdf)
- VNH2SP30 motor driver datasheet (670k pdf)
- IRFR3707Z MOSFET datasheet (223k pdf)
- Drill guide for VNH3SP30 Motor Driver Carrier MD01B (81k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.