VNH2SP30 Motor Driver Carrier MD01B
This carrier board for ST’s VNH2SP30 motor driver IC operates from 5.5 to 16 V and can deliver a continuous 14 A (30 A peak). It works with 5 V logic levels, supports ultrasonic (up to 20 kHz) PWM, and features current sense feedback. Along with built-in protection against reverse-voltage, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature, and over-current, these features make this product a great general-purpose motor driver.
Note: The VNH3SP30 motor driver used by this board has been discontinued by ST. We strongly recommend our carrier board for the newer and better VNH5019 as an alternative.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): motor driver
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (2)||Resources (4)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (1)|
- VNH3SP30 motor driver datasheet (586k pdf)
- VNH2SP30 motor driver datasheet (670k pdf)
- IRFR3707Z MOSFET datasheet (223k pdf)
- Drill guide for VNH3SP30 Motor Driver Carrier MD01B (81k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.