A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (Header Pins Soldered)
This version of our A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier ships with male header pins installed, so no soldering is required to use it with an appropriate 16-pin socket or solderless breadboard. Please see the A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier product page for more information about the driver.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): header pins soldered? bulk packaged?
|Description||Specs (12)||Pictures (4)||Resources (7)||FAQs (4)||On the blog (1)|
- Allegro A4988 stepper motor driver datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (379k pdf)
- 3D model of the A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (4MB step)
- A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier drill guide (33k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes. It applies to both the green (md09b) and black (md09c) editions of the A4988 stepper motor driver carrier.