Regulators and Power Supplies » Step-Down Voltage Regulators » D24V5Fx Step-Down Voltage Regulators »
Pololu 9V, 500mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5F9
The compact (0.4″ × 0.5″) D24V5F9 synchronous buck voltage regulator takes an input voltage of up to 36 V and efficiently reduces it to 9 V while allowing for a maximum output current of 500 mA. This regulator offers typical efficiencies between 85% and 93% and has a very low dropout, so it can be used with input voltages as low as a few hundred millivolts above 9 V. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): output voltage
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (9)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
- Pololu 500mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5Fx schematic diagram (163k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the D24V5Fx family of Pololu 500 mA step-down voltage regulators: D24V5F1, D24V5F2, D24V5F3, D24V5F5, D24V5F6, D24V5F9, D24V5F12, and D24V5F15.
- Intersil ISL85415 regulator datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the D24V5Fx Step-Down Voltage Regulator (3MB step)
- 3D model of the D24V5Fx Step-Down Voltage Regulator (241k pdf)
- Drill guide for Pololu 500mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5Fx (20k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the holes for the D24V5Fx family of Pololu 500 mA step-down voltage regulators: D24V5F1, D24V5F2, D24V5F3, D24V5F5, D24V5F6, D24V5F9, D24V5F12, and D24V5F15.