Pololu 3.3V, 500mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5F3
The compact (0.4″ × 0.5″) D24V5F3 synchronous buck voltage regulator takes an input voltage of up to 36 V and efficiently reduces it to 3.3 V while allowing for a maximum output current of 500 mA. This regulator offers typical efficiencies between 80% and 90% and has a very low dropout, so it can be used with input voltages as low as a few hundred millivolts above 3.3 V. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): output voltage
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (9)||Resources (3)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
- Pololu 500mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5Fx schematic diagram (163k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the D24V5Fx family of Pololu 500 mA step-down voltage regulators: D24V5F1, D24V5F2, D24V5F3, D24V5F5, D24V5F6, D24V5F9, D24V5F12, and D24V5F15.
- Intersil ISL85415 regulator datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Drill guide for Pololu 500mA Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5Fx (20k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the holes for the D24V5Fx family of Pololu 500 mA step-down voltage regulators: D24V5F1, D24V5F2, D24V5F3, D24V5F5, D24V5F6, D24V5F9, D24V5F12, and D24V5F15.