Pololu 3.3V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U1V11F3
This compact (0.45″×0.6″) U1V11F3 switching step-up (or boost) voltage regulator efficiently generates 3.3 V from input voltages as low as 0.5 V. Unlike most boost regulators, the U1V11F3 offers a true shutdown option that turns off power to the load, and it automatically switches to a linear down-regulation mode when the input voltage exceeds the output. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): output voltage
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (5)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
- Pololu Step-Up Voltage Regulator U1V11x schematic diagram (177k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the U1V11x family of Pololu step-up voltage regulators: U1V11A, U1V11F3, and U1V11F5.
- Texas Instruments TPS6120x regulator datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the U1V11x family of step-up voltage regulators (229k pdf)
- 3D model of the Step-Up Voltage Regulator U1V11x (3MB step)
- Drill guide for step-up voltage regulator U1V11x (21k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.