Wixel Shield for Arduino, v1.1
Unleash your Arduino! This shield allows you to interface Wixel wireless modules to your Arduino (and other compatible products), enabling simple wireless programming, debugging, and control using standard Arduino software. Wixel developers can also use this item as a Wixel prototyping board.
|Description||Specs (4)||Pictures (7)||Resources (6)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
Documentation and other information
- Wireless Serial App for Wixel (version 1.3) configured for the Wixel Shield for Arduino (25k wxl)
- This Wixel application is a special version of the Wireless Serial App that has been configured to work well with the Wixel Shield for Arduino. This app allows wireless programming of an Arduino and also wireless use of the Serial Monitor. See the Wixel Shield For Arduino page for a tutorial and see the Wixel user’s guide for more details about this app.
- Wixel Shield for Arduino, v1.1 schematic diagram (153k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram of the Wixel Shield for Arduino, v1.1.
- Dimension diagram of the Wixel Shield for Arduino, v1.1 (485k pdf)
- 3D model of the Wixel Shield for Arduino, v1.1 (5MB step)
- Drill guide for Wixel Shield for Arduino (160k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.