Pololu Dual VNH5019 Motor Driver Shield for Arduino
Get your Arduino moving! This shield makes it easy to control two high-power DC motors with your Arduino or Arduino-compatible board. Its dual robust VNH5019 motor drivers operate from 5.5 to 24 V and can deliver a continuous 12 A (30 A peak) per motor, or a continuous 24 A (60 A peak) to a single motor connected to both channels. These great drivers also offer current-sense feedback and accept ultrasonic PWM frequencies for quieter operation. The Arduino pin mappings can all be customized if the defaults are not convenient, and the motor driver control lines are broken out along the left side of the shield for general-purpose use without an Arduino.
|Description||Specs (11)||Pictures (6)||Resources (9)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
Documentation and other information
User’s manual for the Pololu Dual VNH5019 Motor Driver Shield for Arduinos.
- VNH5019A-E datasheet (475k pdf)
- Dual VNH5019 motor driver shield schematic (356k pdf)
- Schematic diagram for the Pololu dual VNH5019 motor driver shield .
- Dimension diagram for the Pololu Dual VNH5019 Motor Driver Shield for Arduino (264k pdf)
- 3D model of the Pololu Dual VNH5019 Motor Driver Shield for Arduino (8MB step)
- Note: this model applies to boards manufactured after December 2014; before this, the electrolytic capacitors were 0.07″ taller, making the total height 0.37″.
- Dual VNH5019 Motor Driver Shield for Arduino drill guide (237k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.