VL53L0X Time-of-Flight Distance Sensor Carrier with Voltage Regulator, 200cm Max
This sensor is a carrier/breakout board for ST’s VL53L0X laser-ranging sensor, which measures the range to a target object up to 2 m away. The VL53L0X uses time-of-flight measurements of infrared pulses for ranging, allowing it to give accurate results independent of the target’s color and surface. Distance measurements can be read through a digital I²C interface. The board has a 2.8 V linear regulator and integrated level-shifters that allow it to work over an input voltage range of 2.6 V to 5.5 V, and the 0.1″ pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards.
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (9)||Resources (12)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (5)|
- VL53L0X datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST VL53L0X time-of-flight ranging sensor.
- UM2309: VL53L0X API user manual (1MB pdf)
- Schematic diagram of the VL53L0X/VL53L1X Time-of-Flight Distance Sensor Carrier (110k pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the VL53L0X/VL53L1X Time-of-Flight Distance Sensor Carrier with Voltage Regulator (153k pdf)
- 3D model of the VL53L0X/VL53L1X Time-of-Flight Distance Sensor Carrier with Voltage Regulator (3MB step)
- Drill guide for the VL53L0X/VL53L1X Time-of-Flight Distance Sensor Carrier with Voltage Regulator (21k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- AN4846: Using multiple VL53L0X in a single design (196k pdf)
- This application note from ST describes how to use multiple VL53L0X sensors on a single I²C bus.
- UM10204 I²C-bus specification and user manual (1MB pdf)
- The official specification for the I²C-bus, which is maintained by NXP.