AltIMU-10 v4 Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass, and Altimeter (L3GD20H, LSM303D, and LPS25H Carrier)
The Pololu AltIMU-10 v4 is an inertial measurement unit (IMU) and altimeter that features the same L3GD20H gyro and LSM303D accelerometer and magnetometer as the MinIMU-9 v3, and adds an LPS25H digital barometer. An I²C interface accesses ten independent pressure, rotation, acceleration, and magnetic measurements that can be used to calculate the sensor’s altitude and absolute orientation. The board operates from 2.5 to 5.5 V and has a 0.1″ pin spacing.
Clearance: This board is being replaced by the newer AltIMU-10 v5.
|Description||Specs (8)||Pictures (8)||Resources (18)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (4)|
- L3GD20H datasheet (3MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST L3GD20H three-axis digital-output gyroscope.
- LSM303D datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LSM303D 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer module.
- Datasheet for the ST LPS25H MEMS pressure sensor (1MB pdf)
- UM10204 I²C-bus specification and user manual (1MB pdf)
- The official specification for the I²C-bus, which is maintained by NXP.
- AltIMU-10 v4 schematic diagram (202k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram of the AltIMU-10 v4.