DRV8801 Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier
This tiny breakout board for TI’s DRV8801 provides a modern alternative to classic motor drivers such as the L293D, SN754410, and L298N. It can deliver a continuous 1 A (2.8 A peak) to a single motor and offers a wide operating voltage range of 8 V to 36 V. The DRV8801 features a simple two-pin speed/direction interface, current-sense feedback, and built-in protection against under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature.
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (8)||Resources (6)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
- DRV8801 motor driver carrier schematic diagram (157k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the DRV8801 motor driver carrier.
- Drill guide for DRV8801 Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier (28k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- Dimension diagram of the DRV8801 Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier (286k pdf)
- 3D model of the DRV8801 Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier (3MB step)