Motion Control Modules » Stepper Motor Drivers » DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carriers, High Current »
DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, High Current
This breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and six microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step). It operates from 8.2 V to 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling). The driver has a pinout and interface that are nearly identical to those of our A4988 stepper motor driver carriers, so it can be used as a higher-performance drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications. This board ships with 0.1″ male header pins included but not soldered in.
|Description||Specs (12)||Pictures (9)||Resources (7)||FAQs (4)||On the blog (2)|
- Texas Instruments DRV8825 stepper motor driver datasheet (1MB pdf)
- DRV8824/DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier schematic diagram (196k pdf)
- Printable schematic diagram for the DRV8824/DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier.
- Dimension diagram of the DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, High Current (500k pdf)
- Drill guide for the DRV8824/DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier (42k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.