Pololu High-Power Motor Driver 36v20 CS
This discrete MOSFET H-bridge motor driver enables bidirectional control of one high-power DC brushed motor. The compact 1.8×1.2-inch board supports a wide 5.5 to 50 V voltage range and is efficient enough to deliver a continuous 20 A without a heat sink. This version outputs an analog voltage proportional to the motor current, and an extra control input allows for coasting in addition to the driving and braking offered by the other Pololu high-power motor drivers.
|Description||Specs (11)||Pictures (4)||Resources (4)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (1)|
- IPD048N06L3 G datasheet (222k pdf)
- Datasheet for the Infineon IPD048N06L3 G OptiMOS 3 Power-Transistor.
- Allegro ACS714 current sensor datasheet (701k pdf)
- High-Power Motor Driver CS drill guide (129k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes. (DXF applies to the 18v25, 24v23 and 36v20 High-Power Motor Driver CS boards)