The Pololu Simple High-Power Motor Controller makes basic control of brushed DC motors easy, with our free Simple Motor Control Center software enabling quick configuration over USB. The controller supports four interface modes: USB, TTL serial, analog voltage, and hobby radio control (RC). This version operates from 5.5 to 40 V and is efficient enough to deliver a continuous 12 A without a heat sink. It ships with the power capacitor and connectors installed as shown.
|Description||Specs (11)||Pictures (26)||Resources (7)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (0)|
Documentation and other information
User’s manual for the Pololu Simple Motor Controllers.
The Pololu USB SDK contains example code for making your own applications that use native USB to control the Jrk Motor Controller, Maestro Servo Controller, Simple Motor Controller, or USB AVR Programmer.
An application note about using AutoHotkey for Windows to control Pololu USB products.
- Simple Motor Controller Windows Drivers and Software (release 121204) (5MB zip)
- This ZIP archive contains the installation files for the Simple Motor Control Center, the Simple Motor Controller command-line utility (SmcCmd), and the required USB drivers for Microsoft Windows.
- Simple Motor Controller Linux Software (release 101119) (115k gz)
- This tar/gzip archive contains the binary executable files for the Pololu Simple Motor Control Center (SmcCenter) and the Simple Motor Controller command-line utility (SmcCmd) for Linux. Use “tar -xzvf filename.tar.gz” to extract it.
- Firmware version 1.04 for the Simple Motor Controllers (266k fmi)
- Use this file with the Pololu Simple Motor Control Center to upgrade your Simple Motor Controller’s firmware. See the instructions in the “Upgrading Firmware” section of the user’s guide for more information.