Motion Control Modules » Brushed DC Motor Controllers » Pololu Simple Motor Controllers »
High-Power Simple Motor Controller G2 18v15
This powerful motor controller makes basic control of a brushed DC motor easy, with quick configuration over USB using our free software. It supports five control interfaces: USB, TTL serial, I²C, analog voltage (potentiometer), and hobby radio control (RC). This version offers a wide 6.5 V to 30 V operating range and can deliver continuous output currents up to 15 A without a heat sink. Male headers and terminal blocks are included but not soldered, allowing for custom installations.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): version Select variant…
Compare all products in Pololu Simple Motor Controllers or Pololu G2 Simple Motor Controllers.
|Description||Specs (14)||Pictures (6)||Resources (9)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (1)|
|Size:||2.1″ × 1.1″ × 0.42″1|
USB; non-inverted TTL serial; I²C;
RC servo pulses; analog voltage2
|Minimum operating voltage:||6.5 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||30 V3|
|Continuous output current per channel:||15 A4|
|Maximum PWM frequency:||22.5 kHz|
|Maximum logic voltage:||3.3 V5|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||Y|
|Version:||G2 18v15 (30 V max, 15 A max continuous)|
|PCB dev codes:||umc08a|
|Other PCB markings:||0J11672, blank white box|
- Without included hardware.
- Autodetects baud rates between 1200 and 500,000 bps, or can be set to any fixed baud rate in this range.
- Absolute maximum; higher voltages can permanently destroy the motor driver. Recommended maximum is approximately 24 V, which leaves a safety margin for ripple voltage on the supply line. Not recommended for use with 24V batteries.
- Typical results at room temperature running at 90% duty cycle.
- All digital inputs are 5V tolerant.