Pololu High-Power Motor Driver 18v15
This discrete MOSFET H-bridge motor driver enables bidirectional control of one high-power DC brushed motor. The little 1.3×0.8-inch board supports a wide 5.5 to 30 V voltage range and is efficient enough to deliver a continuous 15 A without a heat sink.
|Description||Specs (10)||Pictures (4)||Resources (4)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (1)|
- IRF8734 datasheet (279k pdf)
- Datasheet for the IRF8734PBF MOSFET.
- IRF7862 datasheet (256k pdf)
- Datasheet for IRF7862PBF MOSFET.
- Drill guide for Pololu High-Power Motor Driver 18v15 and 36v9 (69k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.